Our services for startups
Making Ideas Fly!
Public funding programs
We search and apply for public funding programs at EU, federal or state level.
We support startups in the acquisition of capital!
We have many years of know-how in applying for public grants and a broad network of investors and business angels.
Financing alternatives at a glance
Opportunities for capital acquisition
We know the advantages and disadvantages of the various sources of funding and know exactly which sources can be used optimally in which entrepreneurial phase.
- Financing by the founding team can make sense up to a certain point in time.
- Angel Investments and Venture Capital, on the other hand, accelerate the growth process enormously.
- A marketing-effective product can also be financed through crowdfunding or crowdfunding.
- In the early stages, however, we often recommend applying for grant capital/public funding.
- In addition, we connect interested start-up teams with the relevant incubators and accelerators.
This is what sets us apart
We have more than 20 years of consulting experience.
We specialize in the challenges of startups.
We have a large investor network on venture capital and business angel.
We are and have been the initiator and host of various startup conferences and hackathons.
Kai Thierhoff is professor for entrepreneurship.
Our team thinks and works entrepreneurially and has already successfully founded or co-founded various startups.
Through our many years of work with various investors, venture capital companies, corporates and business angels, we have a wide network of investors for different phases of the company, industry priorities and investment orders.
- We identify and actively address the most promising investors for our customers.
- We prepare the teams strategically for negotiations and pitches.
- And we accompany them continuously until successful investment.
Further information on financing by Business Angels & Investors can be found here.
We develop and optimize innovative and sustainable business models!
We place a special focus on unique selling points and scalability.
Pitch Deck, Investor Presentation & Business Plan
How founders sell themselves successfully
A pitch deck, investor presentation, or business plan is primarily a sales document and the business card to the outside world.
- The documents serve to underline the probability of success of a business model and the plausibility and, if necessary, scalability of the KPIs and the other financial plan.
- For the acquisition of capital from investors, business angels or banks, a first attention-grabbing teaser, a conclusive pitch deck or business plan is essential.
- By focusing on business start-ups, we have extensive experience in creating and optimizing pitch decks, investor presentations and business plans, and support founders, startups and entrepreneurs in all necessary steps.
Pitch coaching and negotiation
Presentation of the business idea
A successful pitch can help start-ups to make an attractive financing opportunity. For this purpose, a presentation of the business model tailored to the investor is fundamental.
- Based on our many years of experience in dealing with investors, we prepare startups specifically for potential questions, reservations and conflicts and thus support proactive action.
- If there is an external participation, we strive to realize the best possible conditions for our clients.
- We provide comprehensive advice both before the negotiation process and during the process (no legal advice).
Revenue and financial planning
Securing future development opportunities
In fact, many young companies fail due to insufficient liquidity or too late a capital acquisition.
- Especially in the initial phase, every planning is subject to numerous unknowns, which can add up and have a significant impact on business activities.
- We therefore support start-ups and companies in a realistic financial planning and business valuation from the outset, so that future development opportunities are secured.
- Financial planning serves as orientation, increases planning security and can therefore be used to manage liquidity.
We support startups in applying for public funding.
We have already been able to apply for and process high six-figure funding at state, federal and EU level for innovative start-ups and projects.
Project and grant capital
In recent years, we have already very successfully acquired public, non-repayable grants for various innovative customer projects totalling a significant seven-figure sum.
- We have a detailed knowledge of the funding landscape (state, federal and EU programs) and the advantages and disadvantages of the various programs.
- Through our experience in project application and execution, we help companies to finance innovative and risky projects.
- On request, we will show different funding options and support the implementation of the project in the application process and the administrative implementation.
- Grants can be acquired for a wide range of industries, company sizes and projects.
Further information on public funding programs can be found here.
In doing so, we help founders
We open our network to venture capital companies, corporates, banks and business angels. We check which partners are potentially the most suitable, address them on behalf of our customers and, if the partner is interested, make an appointment for the pitch and accompany any participation negotiations.
We search and apply for public funding programs at EU, federal or state level. Since we have usually accompanied several applications for the different programs, we often know the respective contact persons, procedures, prerequisites and constraints. In this way, we can help to implement grants for innovative or cooperation projects. If necessary, we also accompany funding projects during the grant period for the retrieval of funds, the documentation of the project or in correspondence with the sponsor. This allows the project team to focus on development performance.
We create robust financial and revenue plans for investors or banks. In doing so, we reflect the respective business model of the start-up with the realistic growth prospects for a comprehensible calculation of earnings and liquidity planning.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to your contact and an interesting exchange of ideas.
We sit in Cologne and Berlin
Our headquarters in Cologne:
0221 / 430 75 68-0
Our branch in Berlin:
030 / 120 894 58
We are also happy to meet you in our branches in the Rotonda Business Club:
- Frankfurt Wiesenhüttenplatz 25 – 60329 Frankfurt
- Domstraße 10 – 20095 Hamburg
- Munich Luise-Ullrich-Straße 14 – 80636 Munich
- Königstorgraben 11 – 90402 Nürnberg
- Lautenschlagerstr. 23a – 70173 Stuttgart
- Elisabethstraße 11 – 40217 Düsseldorf