Our services for investors
We optimize your portfolio.
I. Portfolio Analysis
- We analyze existing investments with regard to individually developed KPIs and key data.
- We align performance development and other results with the company’s strategy.
- We may evaluate a reorientation of the investment strategy.
- We compare the structure and performance of your portfolio with that of other investors or funds.
- We develop optimization potentials in terms of profitability and risk diversification.
- We derive recommendations for action and accompany the implementation.
We support investors in their participation in highly scalable and exciting investment cases!
We have an extensive network of start-ups, research and start-up teams in the field of digital media and technology.
Especially companies from the digital economy often show high growth potential and are therefore attractive for a possible investment.
- Investors benefit from our focus on consulting and the extensive contacts with start-ups and fast-growing companies as well as our personal experience and assessments in this area.
- Based on the American series “Shark Tank” and the German-language version “The Cave of the Lions”, we have developed a format that brings investors together with the right startups: in regular sessions for 30-minute pitches, startups can present their business models and past progress. As an investor, you have the opportunity to get to know a large number of selected and interesting founders within a few hours.
Our pitch sessions have already been supported by well-known investors:
Extract: EnjoyVenture Management GmbH, Convalor Beteiligungs- und Verwaltungs-GmbH, High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH (HTGF), KSK-Wagniskapital GmbH and many more
This is what sets us apart
We have more than 20 years of consulting experience.
We are a startup specialist and therefore have access to a wide range of teams in terms of industry, business model, business phase and scalability.
We are and have been the initiator and host of various startup conferences and hackathons.
Kai Thierhoff is professor for entrepreneurship.
Our team thinks and works entrepreneurially and has already successfully founded or co-founded various startups.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to your contact and an interesting exchange of ideas.
We sit in Cologne and Berlin
Our headquarters in Cologne:
0221 / 430 75 68-0
Our branch in Berlin:
030 / 120 894 58
we are also happy to meet you in our branches in the Rotonda Business Club:
- Frankfurt Wiesenhüttenplatz 25 – 60329 Frankfurt
- Domstraße 10 – 20095 Hamburg
- Munich Luise-Ullrich-Straße 14 – 80636 Munich
- Königstorgraben 11 – 90402 Nürnberg
- Lautenschlagerstr. 23a – 70173 Stuttgart
- Elisabethstraße 11 – 40217 Düsseldorf